Learn advanced concepts and develop skills necessary to design, deploy, and upgrade Check Point Security environments.
Advanced three-day course teaches how to build, modify, deploy and troubleshoot the R81.10 Check Point Security Systems on the GAiA operating system. Hands-on lab exercises teach how to debug firewall processes, optimize VPN performance and upgrade Management Servers.
Learn How To:
- Backup your R81.1 Security Gateway and Management Server
- Build, test and troubleshoot a clustered Security Gateway
- Upgrade and troubleshoot a Management Server
- Configure and maintain security acceleration solutions
- Manage, test and optimize corporate VPN tunnels
How You Will Benefit:
- Build, test and troubleshoot numerous deployment scenarios
- Apply insider tips troubleshooting Check Point Security Systems
- Practice advanced upgrading techniques
- Migrate to a clustering security solution
- Create events for compliance reporting
- Manage internal and external access to corporate resources